H beam assembly machine can be used for manufacturing various T & H shapes steel structures in different industries.
Involving 7 Chassis parts including 1 main Chassis set, 3 movable table sets equipped with 4 web and flange plate and 3 swivel table.
Having 2 weld and forward velocity simultaneously with Possibility of changing Programmer Logic Controller (PLC).
You can order this device with your preferred options ,from the below link.
- KARA H beam assembly machine (A) can be used for manufacturing various T & H shapes steel structures in different industries.
- Involving 7 Chassis parts including 1 main Chassis set, 3 movable table sets equipped with 4 web and flange plate and 3 swivel table.
- Having 2 weld and forward velocity simultaneously with Possibility of changing Programmer Logic Controller (PLC)
- Having travel Parameters in accordance with each project working thickness
- Equipped with 8 web roller on the main chassis.
- Equipped with 8 flange roller on the main chassis.
- Possibility of simultaneous travel of the web of main table using command switches to create an exact motion for assembly.
- Possibility of simultaneous travel of the flange of main table using a control key to create an exact motion for assembly.
- Using a hydro-motor and helical gearbox to exert force on web and flange of H-beam in the main chassis.
- Equipped with a lower jack on the main gate for assembly of flange beams with high level of distortion.
- Equipped with hydro-mechanical step and an adjustable clamp for faster and more precise assembly of H beam web and flange.
- Having a multi-stage hydraulic set attached to the main chassis.
- Equipped with an automatic oil filling system on mechanical joints.
- Having a robust main assembly gate with 4 axis of motion to direct the pressure set precisely.
- Equipped with 2 web set on the main gate for heavy duty H beams with high dimensions.
- Equipped with 4 hydraulic joint flange rollers on movable input tables.
- Equipped with 2 H beam rollers on movable output tables.
- Equipped with pneumatic welding torch holder with an adjustable spring system (manual)
- A Thru flange Control panel
- Equipped with a radiator cooling hydraulic power unit.
|H-Beam's Web Length||Min: 250 mm – Max: 1500 mm|
|H-Beam's Web Thickness||Min: 6 mm – Max: 40 mm|
|H-Beam's Flange Length||Min: 200 mm – Max: 2000 mm|
|H-Beam's Flange Thickness||Min: 6 mm – Max: 50 mm|
|H-Beam's Length||Min: 2000 mm – Max: 12000 mm|
|Possibility of assembling conical beams||Conical Beam – Recommended Max 8°|
|H-Beam's Maximum loading capacity||Max: 14000 kg|
|Machine's movement & assembly speed||0.8 ~ 6 m/min|
|Machine's control system||PLC - FATEK|
|Panel's degree of protection||IP52|
|Machine's Electric Power Consumption||Nominal Current @ Max. loud: 380v – 50Hz 3ph – 90A|
|Lubrication system||Automatic Lubricant|
|Welding's power supply||KARA TCK 600A, 2 set|
|Working pressure of hydraulic assemblies and cables||Up to 180 bars|
|Overall Machine's Dimension (mm)||W: 2300 mm H: 4500 mm L:2400|
|Overall Machine's Weight (kg)||11800 kg|
|Additional options||A. Equipped with 2 hydraulic lifting rollers in the crown of the gate for assembling heavy and large beams.
B. Equipped with pneumatic automatic guidance system for welding torches under PLC control.
C. Equipped with adjustment system and clamp to the flange of the sheet beam when starting the assembly.
D. Equipped with hydraulic jack adjustment system to correct the deflection of the beam flange during assembly